Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who Are You? Latest CGM Poll Results In


The results of this first round of Cycle Guide Magazine polls are in. Generally speaking, the average CGM reader rides a sport-tourer and/or a dual-sport (the poll allowed multiple answers to each question, and these two were practically tied), thinks Kenny Roberts is the best road-racer of all time (sorry, Valentino), says road-racing is the most exciting type of motorcycle racing (flat-track came in second), and prefers Cycle World over all other motorcycle magazines and the Internet.

Thanks to all who took part in the previous polls. A new batch of polls is up now. Please take a minute to tell us more about you so we can bring you the content you want.

(I was going to add, "Feel free to tell me if I left any obvious choices out of one of the polls," but I knew you'd tell me anyway, so...)

No comments:

Post a Comment